If you have a young family you might think it’s too hard to see the Northern Territory and the great Australian outback. Think it’s too hard to take your kids into the outback for a holiday like no other? Well maybe it’s time to change your tune.
Oz Family Roadtrippers didn’t plan a thing just hit the road with their four kids. The result? A 6000km NT free camping road trip of a lifetime!
Make sure you hit the HD button to see the raw beauty of the NT as captured by these roving roadtrippers. We’re sure once you see the footage of this fantastic family holiday you’ll waste no time getting your family together and saying CU in the NT!
Some of the places they visited:
- Bitter Springs, Mataranka NT
- Litchfield National Park
- Mataranka Homestead
- Mindil Beach Sunset Market
- Crocosaurus Cove Darwin (Get tickets here)
- Palmerston Water Park
- Wangi Falls
- Berry Springs Nature Park
- Darwin Wavepool (Get tickets here)
- Edith Falls – Leliyn Campground & Kiosk
- Katherine Hot Springs
- Cutta Cutta Caves Nature Park
- Karlu Karlu / Devils Marbles Conservation Reserve
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory
- Uluṟu-Kata Tjuṯa National Park